Advanced Apparatus Workshops
When is it?
- Thursday 11th August: 5.30 - 7.00pm
Who is it for?
- Available to members and non-members aged 6+
- Suitable for gymnasts working towards advanced skills; please see the 'What happens?' section below
How much does it cost?
- £25 per workshop
Gymnasts can book onto their choice of apparatus (Vault & Bars, Beam & Floor) to increase their skill level and mastery, dedicating a full 1.5 hours to a piece of kit with some of South Durham’s highest qualified coaches.
Gymnasts booking onto these camps must competing at Regional Level or above, and working towards the following skills:
- Bars – Upstarts, cast to handstand, giants, close bar skills e.g. clear hip circle
- Beam – Acrobatic connections, advanced dismounts and advanced leaps/jumps
- Vault – Tsukahara and Yurchenko preps
- Floor – Advanced leap and tumbling sequences e.g. round off - flic - full twist