Tumblemania - Advanced
When is it?
- Tuesday 27th July 11.30 - 1.30pm
- Tuesday 3rd August 11.30 - 1.30pm
- Tuesday 10th August 11.30 - 1.30pm
- Friday 20th August 11.30 - 1.30pm
Who is it for?
- Available to members and non-members aged 6+ years
- Ideal for children in the peak stage of their gymnastics career, check out the 'What happens' section below for further details on the skills that will be taught
How much does it cost?
- £20 per session
Please click here for a full copy of our Registration and Payment policy . By booking onto / attending a Tumblemania session(s) you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
This 2 hour session is designed to advance the skills of those who can already round off-flic. During the session, the gymnasts will use trampolines, trampettes, fast track and tumble track. They will work on drills specifically designed for progression towards more advanced acrobatic skills and tumbling sequences, including somersaults (forwards and backwards) and twisting.
Please note that due to COVID-19 we have had to introduce a series of new safety measures:
- Sessions must be booked in advance online
- Access to the Pink Gym is via the fire doors behind the 'Grand Electric Hall' - there is no access from the Leisure Centre
- Sessions are restricted to a maximum of 30 children
- Contact coaching / handling is now permitted within gymnastics, however, we request that all gymnasts (parents) wishing to be supported complete a 'Contact Coaching' Consent Form prior to the session
- Adults attending viewing gallery to watch the session are politely requested to wear a face covering when inside the Gymnastics Centre