When is it?
- Thursday 29th July 11.30 - 1.30pm
- Thursday 5th August 11.30 - 1.30pm
- Thursday 12th August 11.30 - 1.30pm
Who is it for ?
Suitable for children aged 4+ and completed their reception year.
How much does it cost?
£15 per session
Please click here for a full copy of our Registration and Payment policy . By booking onto / attending a Dance Workshop(s) you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
During this 2 hour workshop, participants will work with 2 of South Durham's leading choreographers. They will integrate gymnastics and dance to produce a show routine at the end of the session.
No spectating is allowed until 1.15pm, where parents, guardians, grandparents, additional family & friends will be invited to watch the big finale dance!
Please note that due to COVID-19 we have had to introduce a series of new safety measures:
- Sessions must be booked in advance online
- Access to the Pink Gym is via the fire doors behind the 'Grand Electric Hall' - there is no access from the Leisure Centre
- Sessions are restricted to a maximum of 30 children
- Adults accessing the viewing gallery to watch the dance performance are politely requested to wear a face covering when inside the Gymnastics Centre