Family Play Sessions
Family Play Sessions are very similar to our Baby & Toddler Gym sessions, with the exception of allowing children up to the age of 7 to attend too.
Running on Sunday mornings and throughout the school holidays, the Pink Gym is transformed into an inviting safe environment with full use of the gymnastics equipment (including the trampolines!), as well as plenty of soft obstacles, inflatables and toys to encourage babies and younger children to explore and expand their boundaries under your guidance.
Sessions are suitable for children aged 9 months - 7 years, and cost £6 per child. Siblings under 9 months can come along for free - but must be carried in a sling where possible.
Sessions can be booked online, or you can drop in on the day and pay via card, cash or Apple Pay!
There is a £2 sibling discount if you are bringing siblings along to the same class - simply enter the code: SIBLING before you enter your payment details!
By booking onto any of our Family Play sessions, you agree to have read and agreed to the session Rules, Terms & Conditions.
Term Time Sessions
- Sunday: 8.15 - 9.15am
May Half-Term Sessions:
- Monday 30th May: 10.45 - 11.45am
- Tuesday 31st May: 10.45 - 11.45am
- Tuesday 31st May: 14.15 - 15.15pm
- Thursday 2nd June: 10.45 - 11.45am *Entrance via the Wetherspoons Fire Door
- Friday 3rd June: 9.30 - 10.30am *Entrance via the Wetherspoons Fire Door
- Friday 3rd June: 10.45 - 11.45am *Entrance via the Wetherspoons Fire Door
- Sunday 5th June: 8.15 - 9.15am *Entrance via the Wetherspoons Fire Door
* Sunday 22nd May *
Please note that due to COVID-19, we have the following safety measures in place;
- Sessions are 1 hour long and must be booked in advance online (drop in spaces may be available on the day - however, they will be issued on a first come, first served basis)
- Sessions are restricted to a maximum of 50 children
- Only 2 adults per child is permitted within the session