Family Play Sessions
What are Family Play Sessions?
Family Play Sessions are very similar to our Baby & Toddler Gym sessions, with the exception of us running them in the school holidays and allowing children up to the age of 7 to attend too. The Pink Gym is transformed into an inviting safe environment with full use of the gymnastics equipment (including the trampolines!), as well as plenty of soft obstacles and toys to encourage babies and younger children to explore and expand their boundaries under your guidance.
The sessions are 1 hour long.
Please note that due to COVID-19 we have had to introduce a series of new safety measures:
- Sessions are now 1 hour long and must be booked in advance online
- Access to the Pink Gym is via the fire doors behind the 'Grand Electric Hall' - there is no access from the Leisure Centre
- Sessions are restricted to a maximum of 35 children
- Only 1 adult per child is permitted within the session
- Temperature checks are in place prior to entering the Gymnastics Hall
- The foam pits and large inflatable challenger will not be in use, and all ‘soft’ toys have been removed, so only equipment / toys that have hard surfaces (that can be wiped clean) will be in use - this makes the sessions less suitable for children under the age of 9 months
Family Play sessions follow the same guidance as our Baby & Toddler Gym sessions. Please click here for a full copy of our Baby & Toddler Gym: Rules, Terms & Conditions. By booking onto / attending our Family Play session(s) you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
When is it?
During the October Half Term we will be running Family Play sessions, suitable for children aged 9 months to 7 years. These sessions will run on the following days/times:
- Monday 26th October: 10.00 - 11.00, 11.30 - 12.30
- Tuesday 27th October: 10.00 - 11.00
- Thursday 29th October: 10.00 - 11.00, 11.30 - 12.30
- Friday 30th October: 10.00 - 11.00, 11.30 - 12.30
How much does it cost?
Sessions are suitable for children aged 9 months - 7 years, and cost £6 per child. Siblings under 9 months can come along for free - but must be carried in a sling where possible.
There is a £2 sibling discount if you are bringing siblings along to the same class - simply enter the code: SIBLING before you enter your payment details!