Family Play Sessions
What are Family Play Sessions?
Family Play Sessions are very similar to our Baby & Toddler Gym sessions, with the exception of us running them in the school holidays and allowing children up to the age of 7 to attend too. The Pink Gym is transformed into an inviting safe environment with full use of the gymnastics equipment (including the trampolines!), as well as plenty of soft obstacles and toys to encourage babies and younger children to explore and expand their boundaries under your guidance.
The sessions are 1 hour long.
Please note that due to COVID-19, we have the following safety measures in place;
- Sessions are 1 hour long and must be booked in advance online (drop in spaces may be available on the day - however, they will be issued on a first come, first served basis)
- Sessions are restricted to a maximum of 50 children
- Only 2 adults per child is permitted within the session
- Adults attending the session are politely requested to wear a face covering when inside the Gymnastics Centre
By booking onto any of our Family Play sessions, you agree to have read and understood the session Rules, Terms & Conditions.
When is it?
Our Family Play sessions run within the school holidays - we may also have additional dates running throughout term time on an ad hoc basis. Be sure to follow us on social media for up to date information!
Upcoming Sessions: October Half Term
- Tuesday 26th October, 9.30 - 10.30am & 12.45 - 1.45pm
- Wednesday 27th October, 12.00 - 1.00pm
- Thursday 28th October, 9.30 - 10.30am
How much does it cost?
Sessions are suitable for children aged 9 months - 7 years, and cost £6 per child. Siblings under 9 months can come along for free - but must be carried in a sling where possible.
There is a £2 sibling discount if you are bringing siblings along to the same class - simply enter the code: SIBLING before you enter your payment details!