Pink Party !
What Is The Pink Party?
Under the watchful eyes of our experienced coaches, your child will be able to access and enjoy all areas of our fantastic gymnastics’ facility during the Pink Party. Coaches will be on hand to offer advice whilst your child bounces, swings, balances and cartwheels round the equipment with plenty to challenge them in the setting. Keeping the party vibe going, each child attending will be issued with a voucher to exchange at South Durham Diner for a slush and sweet cone to enjoy once the party ends.
Who is it for?
Children aged between 5 and 12 years.
Please note that due to COVID-19 we have had to introduce a series of new safety measures:
- Sessions are 90 minutes long and must be booked in advance online
- Access to the Pink Gym is via the fire doors behind the 'Grand Electric Hall' - there is no access from the Leisure Centre
- Sessions are restricted to a maximum of 25 children
- Only 2 adults per child is permitted to enter the Gymnastics Centre, they must remain on site throughout the session
- Adults attending viewing gallery to watch the session are politely requested to wear a face covering when inside the Gymnastics Centre
The Pink Party sessions follow the same guidance as our Baby & Toddler Gym sessions. Please click here for a full copy of our Baby & Toddler Gym: Rules, Terms & Conditions. By booking onto / attending our Pink Party session(s) you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
When is it?
During holiday time, our Pink Party sessions run as follows:
- Saturday 31st July 1.30 – 3.00pm
- Saturday 31st July 3.00 – 4.30pm
- Saturday 7th August 1.30 – 3.00pm
- Saturday 7th August 3.00 – 4.30pm
- Saturday 14th August 1.30 – 3.00pm
- Saturday 14th August 3.00 – 4.30pm
How much does it cost?
£9 per child.
Please click here for a full copy of our Registration and Payment policy . By booking onto / attending a Pink Party session(s) you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document.