Private Lessons - All Abilities
When is it?
- Monday 26th July 11.30 - 12.30pm
- Monday 26th July 12.30 - 1.30pm
- Tuesday 27th July 1.45 - 2.45pm
- Tuesday 27th July 2.45 - 3.45pm
- Friday 30th July 11.30 - 12.30pm
- Friday 30th July 12.30 - 1.30pm
- Monday 2nd August 11.30 - 12.30pm
- Monday 2nd August 12.30 - 1.30pm
- Tuesday 3rd August 1.45 - 2.45pm
- Tuesday 3rd August 2.45 - 3.45pm
- Friday 6th August 11.30 - 12.30pm
- Friday 6th August 12.30 - 1.30pm
- Monday 9th August 11.30 - 12.30pm
- Monday 9th August 12.30 - 1.30pm
- Tuesday 10th August 1.45 - 2.45pm
- Tuesday 10th August 2.45 - 3.45pm
- Friday 13th August 11.30 - 12.30pm
- Friday 13th August 12.30 - 1.30pm
Who is it for?
- Available to both members and non-members aged 4+ years (completed reception year at school)
- Perfect if your gymnast is eager to master a skill, and would like some 1:1 tuition
How much does it cost?
- £55 per hour
Please click here for a full copy of our Registration and Payment policy . By booking onto / attending a Private Lesson(s) you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Your gymnast will be welcomed into the gym by their dedicated coach and guided through a warm up. Once ready to go, with the whole gym at their disposal, the coach will help the gymnast work towards and achieve the skills they eager to master.
Private lessons are very popular, so early booking is recommended!
If there are any particular skills you would like to master, please write these in the notes section of the booking form.
Please note that due to COVID-19 we have had to introduce a series of new safety measures:
- Sessions must be booked in advance online
- Access to the Pink Gym is via the fire doors behind the 'Grand Electric Hall' - there is no access from the Leisure Centre.
- Contact coaching / handling is now permitted within gymnastics, however, we request that all gymnasts (parents) wishing to be supported complete a 'Contact Coaching' Consent Form prior to the session
- Adults attending viewing gallery to watch the session are politely requested to wear a face covering when inside the Gymnastics Centre