Baby & Toddler Gym
What Baby & Toddler Gym?
The Pink Gym is transformed into an inviting safe environment with full use of the gymnastics equipment (including the trampolines!), as well as plenty of soft obstacles and toys to encourage your babies and toddlers to explore and expand their boundaries under your guidance.
The sessions are 1 hour long and finish with 'song time'.
Please note that due to COVID-19 we have had to introduce a series of new safety measures:
- Sessions are now 1 hour long and must be booked in advance online
- Access to the Pink Gym is via the fire doors behind the 'Grand Electric Hall' - there is no access from the Leisure Centre
- Sessions are restricted to a maximum of 30 children
- Only 1 adult per child is permitted within the session
- Temperature checks are in place prior to entering the Gymnastics Hall
- The foam pits and large inflatable challenger will not be in use, and all ‘soft’ toys have been removed, so only equipment / toys that have hard surfaces (that can be wiped clean) will be in use - this makes the sessions less suitable for children under the age of 9 months
Please click here for a full copy of our Baby & Toddler Gym: Rules, Terms & Conditions. By booking onto / attending our Baby & Toddler Gym session(s) you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
When is it?
During term time, our Baby Gym sessions run as follows:
- Monday: 11.00 - 12.00
- Tuesday: 10.00 - 11.00, 11.30 - 12.30, 1.30 - 2.30
- Thursday: 10.00 - 11.00, 11.30 - 12.30
- Friday: 10.00 - 11.00, 11.30 - 12.30
Any cancellations, plus school holiday times are always kept updated on this webpage.
During the October Half Term we will be running Family Play sessions, suitable for children aged 9 months to 7 years. These sessions will run on the following days/times and can be booked here:
- Monday 26th October: 10.00 - 11.00, 11.30 - 12.30
- Tuesday 27th October: 10.00 - 11.00
- Thursday 29th October: 10.00 - 11.00, 11.30 - 12.30
- Friday 30th October: 10.00 - 11.00, 11.30 - 12.30
How much does it cost?
Sessions are suitable for children aged 9 months - 4 years, and cost £6 per child. Siblings under 9 months can come along for free - but must be carried in a sling where possible. Sessions must be booked online, or by calling the Office on: 01388 811877.
There is a £2 sibling discount if you are bringing siblings along to the same class - simply enter the code: SIBLING before you enter your payment details!
Book Your Slot Online