Baby & Toddler Gym
What Baby & Toddler Gym?
The Pink Gym is transformed into an inviting safe environment with full use of the gymnastics equipment (including the trampolines!), as well as plenty of soft obstacles and toys to encourage your babies and toddlers to explore and expand their boundaries under your guidance.
Please note that due to COVID-19, we have the current safety measures in place:
- Sessions are now 1 hour long and must be booked in advance online
- Access to the Pink Gym is via the fire doors behind the 'Grand Electric Hall' - there is no access from the Leisure Centre
- Sessions are restricted to a maximum of 30 children
- Only 2 adults per child is permitted within the session
- Adults attending the session are politely requested to wear a face covering when inside the Gymnastics Centre
Please click here for a full copy of our Baby & Toddler Gym: Rules, Terms & Conditions. By booking onto / attending our Baby & Toddler Gym session(s) you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
When is it?
During term time, our Baby Gym sessions run as follows:
- Monday: 11.00 - 12.00
- Tuesday: 10.00 - 11.00, 11.30 - 12.30, 1.30 - 2.30
- Wednesday: 11.45 - 12.45
- Thursday: 10.00 - 11.00, 11.30 - 12.30
- Friday: 10.00 - 11.00, 11.30 - 12.30
Any cancellations, plus school holiday times are always kept updated on this webpage.
How much does it cost?
Sessions are suitable for children aged 9 months - 4 years, and cost £6 per child. Siblings under 9 months can come along for free - but must be carried in a sling where possible. Sessions must be booked online, or by calling the Office on: 01388 811877.
There is a £2 sibling discount if you are bringing siblings along to the same class - simply enter the code: SIBLING before you enter your payment details!
Did you know we also offer structured Pre-School Gymnastics classes for 2-3 and 3-4 year olds?
Our 45 minute sessions create an environment where both parents and children can bond and interact whilst learning the basic gymnastics movements in a fun & safe way. Parents have a hands-on approach alongside our team of coaches supporting and guiding their children throughout the course. Each gymnastics session covers themes such as rolling, balancing, swinging and jumping. Along with this, core tasks and exercises are filtered into the sessions - adding the development of things such as coordination, muscle strength and confidence building.
Please click on the image below for more information!
Book Your Baby & Toddler Session Slot Online