Tumblemania - Beginner
When is it?
- Saturday 31st July 9.45 - 11.45am
- Saturday 7th August 9.45 - 11.45am
- Saturday 14th August 9.45 - 11.45am
- Saturday 21st August 9.45 - 11.45am
Who is it for?
- Available to members and non-members aged 6+ years
How much does it cost?
- £20 per session
Please click here for a full copy of our Registration and Payment policy . By booking onto / attending a Tumblemania session(s) you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
This 2-hour session is designed to focus on the skills and preps required for tumbling. During the session, gymnasts will have full use of the trampolines, trampettes, fast track and tumble track. They will work on drills specifically designed to aid progress towards successfully completing their acrobatic skills.
Beginner gymnasts will work on developing their cartwheels, round offs, handsprings, flics and free cartwheels (aerials).
More advanced gymnasts will have the opportunity to work on drills specifically designed to progress their acrobatic skills and tumbling sequences, including somersaults (forwards and backwards) and twisting.
Please note that due to COVID-19 we have had to introduce a series of new safety measures:
- Sessions must be booked in advance online
- Access to the Pink Gym is via the fire doors behind the 'Grand Electric Hall' - there is no access from the Leisure Centre
- Sessions are restricted to a maximum of 30 children
- Contact coaching / handling is now permitted within gymnastics, however, we request that all gymnasts (parents) wishing to be supported complete a 'Contact Coaching' Consent Form prior to the session
- Adults attending viewing gallery to watch the session are politely requested to wear a face covering when inside the Gymnastics Centre