Open Play Baby/Toddler
0 - 4 years
£4.50 per session (from 9 months, free under 9 months)
Regular Term Time Sessions:
- Monday 10.30 - 12.00
- Tuesday 10.30 - 12.00
- Tuesday 1.30 - 3.00
- Thursday 10.30 - 12.00
- Friday 9.30 - 11.00
- Sunday 8.30 - 10.00
Upcoming Cancelled Sessions:
- Sunday 29th September (8.30 - 10.00)
- Friday 4th October (9.30 - 11.00)
- Sunday 6th October (8.30 - 10.00)
- Tuesday 22nd October (10.30 - 12.00 and 1.30 - 3.00)
- Sunday 17th November (8.30 - 10.00)
- Tuesday 19th November (10.30 - 12.00 and 1.30 - 3.00)
- Tuesday 3rd December (10.30 - 12.00)
This is a drop-in session (no need to book) where Adults accompany their children to play together!
The gym is transformed into an inviting safe environment with plenty of soft obstacles, foam pits and toys to encourage your babies and toddlers to explore and expand their boundaries under your guidance. A coach is present throughout the session to provide advice or assistance if required.
The sessions are 1 1/2 hours and finish with 'song time' after which the children are all rewarded with a sticker.
During the school holidays, siblings up to the age of 6 are welcome to join in with Baby Gym. Siblings over the age of 7 are permitted into the gym, but in a support capacity only. Please refer to our Baby Gym Rules for further information (the rules can be obtained from our office, and are displayed throughout the gym).