Baby & Toddler Gym
What Is Baby & Toddler Gym?
The Pink Gym is transformed into an inviting safe environment with full use of the gymnastics equipment (including the trampolines!), as well as plenty of soft obstacles and toys to encourage your babies and toddlers to explore and expand their boundaries under your guidance.
For full details on the session, please visit our dedicated Baby & Toddler Gym webpage.
By booking onto any of our Baby & Toddler Gym sessions, you agree to have read and understood to session Rules, Terms & Conditions.
When is it?
- Monday: 9.30 - 10.30am & 10.45 - 11.45am
- Tuesday: 10.45 - 11.45am & 2.00 - 3.00pm *CHALLENGER INFLATABLE UP!*
- Wednesday: 12.00 - 1.00pm
- Thursday: 9.30 - 10.30am & 10.45 - 11.45am
- Friday: 9.30 - 10.30am & 10.45 - 11.45am *CHALLENGER INFLATABLE UP!*
- Sunday: 8.15 - 9.15am *CHALLENGER INFLATABLE UP!*
October Half Term
Baby & Toddler Gym sessions during the October Half Term will run on the following days/times:
- Tuesday 26th October: 10.45 - 11.45am & 2.00 - 3.00pm
- Thursday 28th October: 10.45 - 11.45am
- Sunday 31st October: 8.15 - 9.15am
We will also be running Family Play sessions throughout Half Term week; click here for more info.
- Tuesday 19th October; 10.45 - 11.45am & 2.00 - 3.00pm
- Monday 25th October 9.30-10.30am & 10.45-11.45am
- Tuesday 30th November; 10.45 - 11.45am
- Sunday 5th December; 8.15 - 9.15am
How much does it cost?
Sessions are suitable for children aged 9 months - 4 years, and cost £6 per child. Siblings under 9 months can come along for free - but must be carried in a sling where possible.
There is a £2 sibling discount if you are bringing siblings along to the same class - simply enter the code: SIBLING before you enter your payment details!